I am currently seeking a literary agent for my first completed YA manuscript. Things you might want to know before asking to see my query and pages:
- The YA book is fiction, fantasy/sci-fi, and has a diverse cast of characters. The full manuscript, chapter outline, and summary are ready for immediate review.
- I write for a living, full time. You can see where I’ve written here.
- While querying agents for the YA book, I am writing a MG book.
- I already have a marketing plan for my books. I come from a sales/account management background, and this is just how my brain works.
- I have a fan base of over 60,000 people. Most of them are parents, many are book-lovers, all of them know my plan is to write many novels for them to buy for their kids (and themselves).
- I am a New York Times Bestselling author for my work in a collection of humor essays here. My essay is the opening chapter.
- You can see a collection of my short fiction that I self-published in 2013 here. It has a 5-star rating on Amazon.
- I am a member of SCBWI and AWP.
- I have a list of other book ideas waiting for me to bring them to life. I’m in this for the long-term, and would love a literary agent who is looking for that in a client.
- I’m friendly, easy to work with, and so super duper ready for this. And professional, despite my use of phrases like “super duper.”
You can reach me via the form below, or by email at TheKimBongiorno@Gmail.com. Thank you for your interest!